Contributor List policy

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:

Hello,

Per the following emails and a discussion with Bruce Momjian on the
phone I am suggesting a change (and documentation) of the way
contributors will be determined and displayed on PostgreSQL.Org.

Reference:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-03/msg00143.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2007-12/msg00022.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2007-11/msg00432.php

[1] The contributor label will be removed in favor of groups or teams.
Examples include:

PostgreSQL.Org:

Core:
  * Members: Josh Berkus, Dave Page, Jan Wieck, Bruce Momjian, Peter