Re: Contributor List policy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Contributor List policy
Date
Re: Contributor List policy
Re: Contributor List policy
Re: Contributor List policy
List pgsql-advocacy
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> ... there should be two lists, of which you
> would definitely be label'd a 'Major Contributor' ...

I've been thinking that for awhile.  Core is in a good position to see
who are major or minor code contributors, but we are not so well placed
to see who's contributing in a non-code fashion.  If there's going to
be recognition for non-code contributions I'd be happy to see that be a
separate list managed by someone else.  How this all gets presented on
the website (one page or several?) is not clear.

            regards, tom lane