Re: Contributor List policy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Contributor List policy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 02:30:19PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Either you include all contributors or you don't.

That is surely a a false dichotomy.  Surely we don't want to include
everyone who ever answers a question on the mailing list, right?

I think it'd be a bad idea to set up a big bureaucracy around all of this.
The next step on this road is to create an appeals process to address people
who've been taken off the list against their wishes.