Re: Contributor List policy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Contributor List policy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Just curious, but is there any reason why the old system wasn't working, other
then the fact that since you aren't a developer, you weren't listed as a Major
Developer?  This is the way I'm seeing things so far "I think I'm  Major, but
I'm not listed as Major, therefore the current system is broken and needs to be
fixed" ...

Now, of course, CMD *is* a Major Contributor, but I believe that that *is*
listed on the main web page ...

You are mixing up Developers with Contributors ... what I think would be an
idea would be to have two lists under a heading like 'Community Members' or
somethign simliar ... then have a list for Developers seperate from
Contributors ...

- --On Monday, March 10, 2008 10:30:59 -0700 "Joshua D. Drake"

- ----