Re: Contributor List policy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Contributor List policy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Actually, I don't disagree that you should be listed, I disagree
> with merging Contributor and Developer into one ... there should
> be two lists, of which you would definitely be label'd a 'Major
> Contributor' ...

I actually think the "contributor" label is much too vague for us to
use.  We have developers, www team, regional organizers, infrastructure
administrators, etc.  Everyone of those people is a contributor.
"Contributor" is just too generic, and its us is going to trip us up.