My new job

Date:
As many of you know, several businesses are involved in providing
PostgreSQL support.

After careful consideration, I have decided to accept a job with Great
Bridge.  There will be a press announcement tomorrow (Tuesday) with more
details.  I will post a URL here when I have it.

Interestingly, I am the last core member to become officially attached
to a PostgreSQL company.  I have been assisting Great Bridge for some
time, but always in an unofficial capacity.

I realize my signing on with any company will make some of you
uncomfortable.  I hope my value to the group does not suffer, and that I
continue to be a positive influence for all involved.  I expect my new
job will give me even more time to continue doing the things I have done
in the past with PostgreSQL.

Re: My new job

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Bruce Momjian writes:

> After careful consideration, I have decided to accept a job with Great
> Bridge.

Whatever happened to this: