Re: [GENERAL] Re: My new job - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: My new job
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 10:54:31PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Man, Tom, our cover is working perfectly.  Let's disagree on something
> again.  That will really convince them.  :-)

This was supposed to go to -core, right? (I see Bruce got my joke. I
wasn't so sure Tom did ...)

Ross
--
Open source code is like a natural resource, it's the result of providing
food and sunshine to programmers, and then staying out of their way.