New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy

From
pcreso@pcreso.com
Date:
Mat be of interest to someone here...

http://careers.eroad.co.nz/vacancies/showVacancy/11

Brent Wood

Re: New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy

From
Gavin Flower
Date:
On 25/12/12 09:46, pcreso@pcreso.com wrote:
Mat be of interest to someone here...

http://careers.eroad.co.nz/vacancies/showVacancy/11

Brent Wood
I know some people in Auckland who do PostgreSQL, I've emailed them about it.

Curiously, EROAD's head office is about an hours walk from where I live!

Cheers,
Gavin

Re: New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy

From
Martin Gainty
Date:
Gavin

BTW: Americans dont walk anywhere ..we drive our 2 gallons to the mile Hummers everywhere we go
(so Im hoping that gas is cheap there)

I dont know anything about New Zealand but can one live on South Island and work on North Island
and or vice-versa?

Martin Gainty

I know some people in Auckland who do PostgreSQL, I've emailed them about it.

Curiously, EROAD's head office is about an hours walk from where I live!

Cheers,
Gavin

Re: New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy

From
Gavin Flower
Date:
Please do not top post!

See my reply below....

BTW: Americans dont walk anywhere ..we drive our 2 gallons to the mile Hummers everywhere we go
(so Im hoping that gas is cheap there)

I dont know anything about New Zealand but can one live on South Island and work on North Island
and or vice-versa?

[...]