Re: New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: New Zealand Postgis DBA job vacancy
Date
List pgsql-general
Please do not top post!

See my reply below....

On 27/12/12 03:48, Martin Gainty wrote:
Gavin

BTW: Americans dont walk anywhere ..we drive our 2 gallons to the mile Hummers everywhere we go
(so Im hoping that gas is cheap there)

I dont know anything about New Zealand but can one live on South Island and work on North Island
and or vice-versa?

[...]