Video storage in Postgres?

From
"Bob Zurek"

Anyone aware of companies using techniques in Postgres to store videos? My understanding from talking to a bunch of online video companies is that they typically store the links in the DBMS that points to the video file to a file system.
Thoughts? Most say they would love to store the video in the DBMS itself.

Z.

Re: Video storage in Postgres?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"