Re: Video storage in Postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jussi Mikkola
Subject Re: Video storage in Postgres?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
If it is so now, would it make sense to have also a different version that
would require less memory? Or even change the current one? In any case the
data comes from the disk, and is going out using a network connection that
very often is slower than the speed from the disk.

I don't know, if there is enough demand for such a feature, but I don't see
that it would be sensible to use memory in that way.

Rgs,

Jussi