Maintenance release

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Hi Dave,

how do you think about a maintenance release of pgAdmin3? We had some
fixes, that could be made official.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Maintenance release

From
"Dave Page"

I was trying to put it off long enough to capture as many bugs as
possible, and avoid the need for 1.0.2.

Are there any that you keep seeing reports about that should expedite
the release?

/D

Re: Maintenance release

From
"Dave Page"

OK, let's wait to hear from Hiroshi, then if all's well put out 1.0.1 unless anyone else has anything to add?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Maintenance release

From
"Dave Page"

:-)

Looks like we're good to go then! I'll see if I can roll something
tomorrow (no promises).

Regards, Dave

Re: Maintenance release

From
Andreas Pflug

Date:
> Yes, the "column Würzlipfürtz not found" error has been
> reported several times, seems to be the most annoying one.
> There's still the problem pending that Hiroshi reported,
> apparently the line conv = wxConvUTF8; doesn't assign
> wxConvUTF8 to conv for Microsoft compilers... I changed this
> from a reference to a pointer, so the C+- compiler can't mess
> it up, hopefully Hiroshi can confirm this to be working.
> There are probably some SQL_ASCII databases out there that
> contain non-ascii data, and we can expect several complaints
> about that.

It can be operated pleasantly.:-)
Thank you.

> OK, let's wait to hear from Hiroshi, then if all's well put out 1.0.1 unless anyone else has anything to add?
>
> Regards, Dave.

I have the necessary condition that wants to improve it.
However,
the release many problems are solved at present is necessary.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: Maintenance release

From
"Dave Page"

OK, tarballs for Slackware, Windows and Source are on Snake.

Lemme know if anything isn't right.

Hopefully we won't need any more as this was a right pita to produce
with the wx changes....

Regards, Dave

Re: Maintenance release

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Mardi 14 Octobre 2003 16:30, Dave Page a écrit :
> OK, tarballs for Slackware, Windows and Source are on Snake.

Kool. Could you create http://snake.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/SRPMS please to
avoid duplicates. Thanks, Jean-Michel

Re: Maintenance release

From