Re: Maintenance release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Maintenance release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Yes, the "column Würzlipfürtz not found" error has been reported several
times, seems to be the most annoying one.
There's still the problem pending that Hiroshi reported, apparently the line
conv = wxConvUTF8;
doesn't assign wxConvUTF8 to conv for Microsoft compilers... I changed
this from a reference to a pointer, so the C+- compiler can't mess it
up, hopefully Hiroshi can confirm this to be working. There are probably
some SQL_ASCII databases out there that contain non-ascii data, and we
can expect several complaints about that.

Regards,
Andreas