Re: Maintenance release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: Maintenance release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>OK, tarballs for Slackware, Windows and Source are on Snake.
>Lemme know if anything isn't right.
>Hopefully we won't need any more as this was a right pita to produce
>with the wx changes....
>Regards, Dave

Hi all,
as this "my" first maintenance release with you and just for my
personnal culture/information can you tell me how a maintenance update
is constituted and what the requisites are ?
Is it a backport of the patches released in 1.1.0 to 1.0.0 and though
need to be built against the older wxWindows snapshot (20030831) [or it
may needs to be built with the newer one?] ?
Is it a frozen snapshot of the 1.1.0 ?

Thanks a lot for your future teaching :)

regards,
Raphaël