Re: Maintenance release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Maintenance release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Windows 9x doesn't have the Unicode support we require, and we figured
that most ppl are on Win2k by now. You are the first person to have
brought it up!

It is (might be was) possible to compile pgAdmin for 9x, but it's yet
another port to maintain. Do you desperately need it?

> Sorry for jumping in, especially if this has been discussed before...

Feel free to jump in, otherwise we wouldn't know what ppl want :-)

Regards, Dave.