Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Date
Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
List pgsql-advocacy

>Help me out here... what's your perceived difference between kazaa and
>bittorrent?

I won't speak for someone else but I would guess that it is that
Bittorrent isn't a business, it is a technology.
Where Kazaa is a business.

Personally I have zero problem with Kazaa and I think Open Office should
use every legal means possible to
distribute their software.

If I buy a gun , and kill you... is that my fault or the fault of the
gun maker?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com