A plague of link spam ...

Date:
I've been seeing more and more link spam getting through on the PG
lists; this past week there's been about one a day.  It might or might
not be relevant that just about every single one of them is from
yahoo.com accounts.  (I am only about one or two more spams away from
summarily blocking all yahoo traffic from my own mail server, btw.
They account for easily a third of all the spam I'm seeing lately.)

Can't we adjust the spam filters to be a bit more wary of traffic like
the attached?  Single body line consisting of a URL is not legitimate
list traffic IMO.

            regards, tom lane