Re: A plague of link spam ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: A plague of link spam ...
Date
Re: A plague of link spam ...  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: A plague of link spam ...  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:
> On 16 Mar 2013, at 18:34, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

>> However - I still don't think we can seriously consider blocking all of
>> yahoo inbound - what do others think about this?

> Sooner or later someone has to make a stand.

TBH I wasn't (very) seriously suggesting we institute such a block on
the project's mailing lists, only remarking that I was about ready
to do so for my own mail.  But I'm well known for having draconian
filtering in place.

What I *would* like to see on the lists is some attempt at catching
link spam, because more and more of that has been getting through
lately.  I'm not sure all of it has been from yahoo accounts.
        regards, tom lane