Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

From
"Weiping He"
Date:
the attachement is about 80K,tried yesterday,
but still not show. :(
give another try.

Attachment

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

Date:
> the attachement is about 80K,tried yesterday,
> but still not show. :(
> give another try.

Unfortunately, all the patches fail to apply.  My guess is that some
other patch was applied in between.  Can you get a CVS snapshot and
submit a patch that matches the current file contents?  Thanks.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > the attachement is about 80K,tried yesterday,
> > but still not show. :(
> > give another try.
>
> Unfortunately, all the patches fail to apply.  My guess is that some
> other patch was applied in between.  Can you get a CVS snapshot and
> submit a patch that matches the current file contents?  Thanks.

if you've apply the patch mentioned in:
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1080901
then forget this one, (if not, please let me know, I'll try to get
snapshot and update it again.)it's the same with the one mentioned in above
link.
I've sent them serveral times is because I can't see they appeared
in the patch list, whereas my mail without that attachement appear
almost at once, don't know why :(, and now the problem is I *can't*
connect to anonymous CVS:
---------------------8<-------------------------------------
postgres@laser:~/pgsql$ cvs -z3 update -d -P
cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected
access
to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs
---------------------8<-------------------------------------
what's happening?

    regards    laser

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

Date:
> if you've apply the patch mentioned in:
> http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1080901
> then forget this one, (if not, please let me know, I'll try to get
> snapshot and update it again.)it's the same with the one mentioned in above
> link.
> I've sent them serveral times is because I can't see they appeared
> in the patch list, whereas my mail without that attachement appear
> almost at once, don't know why :(, and now the problem is I *can't*
> connect to anonymous CVS:
> ---------------------8<-------------------------------------
> postgres@laser:~/pgsql$ cvs -z3 update -d -P
> cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected
> access
> to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs

OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
the snapshots would work for you.

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

From
Weiping He

> OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
> mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
> into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
> the snapshots would work for you.

I'v download a snapshot and generated new patchs, it's at:

http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn/download/backend_zh_CN.po.diff.gz

it's still a little bit large, about 68K, so I still put it there and
not come with this mail.

the anonymous CVS still can't work, and it seems that those
.po files for psql & pg_dump I've submit is OK with what's in
snapshot, so I didn't send them.

    regards    laser

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

> > OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
> > mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
> > into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
> > the snapshots would work for you.
>
> I'v download a snapshot and generated new patchs, it's at:
>
> http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn/download/backend_zh_CN.po.diff.gz

Applied.

> the anonymous CVS still can't work, and it seems that those
> .po files for psql & pg_dump I've submit is OK with what's in
> snapshot, so I didn't send them.

pg_dump doesn't apply cleanly here.  Please send over the other two
diffs.

Thanks.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
> > > mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
> > > into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
> > > the snapshots would work for you.
> >
> > I'v download a snapshot and generated new patchs, it's at:
> >
> > http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn/download/backend_zh_CN.po.diff.gz
>
> Applied.
>

> > the anonymous CVS still can't work, and it seems that those
> > .po files for psql & pg_dump I've submit is OK with what's in
> > snapshot, so I didn't send them.
>
> pg_dump doesn't apply cleanly here.  Please send over the other two
> diffs.

Ok, here are those patches, and still the libpq's patch I've forgot
last time.

    regards    laser
*** zh_CN.po.old    Mon Nov 26 20:37:21 2001
--- zh_CN.po    Mon Nov 26 20:38:11 2001
***************
*** 6,13 ****
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-10-07 12:07+0800\n"
! "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-10-08 23:49:06+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
*** 19,35 ****
  msgid "Kerberos 4 error: %s\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 错误: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:392
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:408
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication rejected: %*s\n"
  msgstr "kerberos 5 认证拒绝: %*s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:428
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not restore non-blocking mode on socket: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法在套接字: %s 上回复非阻塞模式\n"
--- 19,35 ----
  msgid "Kerberos 4 error: %s\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 错误: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:391
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:407
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication rejected: %*s\n"
  msgstr "kerberos 5 认证拒绝: %*s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:427
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not restore non-blocking mode on socket: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法在套接字: %s 上回复非阻塞模式\n"
***************
*** 73,89 ****
  msgid "could not determine the PostgreSQL user name to use\n"
  msgstr "无法判断要使用的 PostgreSQL 用户名\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:705
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to non-blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为非阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:729
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to TCP no delay mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为 TCP 无延迟模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:749
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "could not connect to server: %s\n"
--- 73,89 ----
  msgid "could not determine the PostgreSQL user name to use\n"
  msgstr "无法判断要使用的 PostgreSQL 用户名\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:703
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to non-blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为非阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:727
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to TCP no delay mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为 TCP 无延迟模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:747
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "could not connect to server: %s\n"
***************
*** 94,100 ****
  "\t服务器是否在本地运行并且在 Unix 域套接字\n"
  "\t\"%s\"上准备接受联接?\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:758
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "could not connect to server: %s\n"
--- 94,100 ----
  "\t服务器是否在本地运行并且在 Unix 域套接字\n"
  "\t\"%s\"上准备接受联接?\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:756
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "could not connect to server: %s\n"
***************
*** 105,151 ****
  "\t服务器是否在主机 %s 上运行并且准备接受在端口\n"
  "%s 上的 TCP/IP 联接?\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:823
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid host address: %s\n"
  msgstr "无效的主机地址: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:842
  #, c-format
  msgid "unknown host name: %s\n"
  msgstr "未知主机名: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:884
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create socket: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法创建套接字: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:947
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send SSL negotiation packet: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法发送 SSL 握手包: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:955
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not receive server response to SSL negotiation packet: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法收到服务器对 SSL 握手包的响应: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:969
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create SSL context: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法创建 SSL 环境: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:979
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not establish SSL connection: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法建立 SSL 联接: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:997
  #, c-format
  msgid "received invalid response to SSL negotiation: %c\n"
  msgstr "收到对 SSL 握手的无效响应: %c\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1006
  msgid "server does not support SSL, but SSL was required\n"
  msgstr "服务器不支持 SSL, 但是要求使用 SSL\n"

--- 105,151 ----
  "\t服务器是否在主机 %s 上运行并且准备接受在端口\n"
  "%s 上的 TCP/IP 联接?\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:820
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid host address: %s\n"
  msgstr "无效的主机地址: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:839
  #, c-format
  msgid "unknown host name: %s\n"
  msgstr "未知主机名: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:881
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create socket: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法创建套接字: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:944
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send SSL negotiation packet: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法发送 SSL 握手包: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:952
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not receive server response to SSL negotiation packet: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法收到服务器对 SSL 握手包的响应: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:966
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create SSL context: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法创建 SSL 环境: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:976
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not establish SSL connection: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法建立 SSL 联接: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:999
  #, c-format
  msgid "received invalid response to SSL negotiation: %c\n"
  msgstr "收到对 SSL 握手的无效响应: %c\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1008
  msgid "server does not support SSL, but SSL was required\n"
  msgstr "服务器不支持 SSL, 但是要求使用 SSL\n"

***************
*** 173,310 ****
  msgid "expected authentication request from server, but received %c\n"
  msgstr "期待来自服务器的认证请求, 却收到 %c\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1433
  msgid "unexpected message from server during startup\n"
  msgstr "启动过程中收到来自服务器的非预期信息\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1492
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid connection state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效的联接状态 %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1592
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid setenv state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效的 setenv 状态  %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1633
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid encoding name in PGCLIENTENCODING: %s\n"
  msgstr "在 PGCLIENTENCODING 中的非法编码名: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1758
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效状态 %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2379 fe-connect.c:2388 fe-exec.c:1193 fe-lobj.c:536
  msgid "out of memory\n"
  msgstr "内存用尽\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2427
  #, c-format
  msgid "missing \"=\" after \"%s\" in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "在联接信息字串里的 \"%s\" 后面缺少 \"=\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2476
  msgid "unterminated quoted string in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "联接信息字串中未结束的引号字串\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2510
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid connection option \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "非法联接选项 \"%s\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2695
  msgid "connection pointer is NULL\n"
  msgstr "联接指针是 NULL\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:635
  msgid "command string is a null pointer\n"
  msgstr "命令字串是一个空指针\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:643
  msgid "no connection to the server\n"
  msgstr "没有到服务器的联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:650
  msgid "another command is already in progress\n"
  msgstr "已经有另外一条命令在处理\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:853
  #, c-format
  msgid "message type 0x%02x arrived from server while idle\n"
  msgstr "空闲时从服务器返回了类型为 0x%02x 的消息\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:896
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "unexpected character %c following empty query response (\"I\" message)\n"
  msgstr "在空的查询响应后面跟着非预期的字符 %c (\"I\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:954
  msgid ""
  "server sent data (\"D\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
  msgstr "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"D\" 消息) (\"T\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:971
  msgid ""
  "server sent binary data (\"B\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
  msgstr "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"B\" 消息) (\"T\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:987
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected response from server; first received character was \"%c\"\n"
  msgstr "来自服务器的意外响应; 收到的第一个字符是 \"%c\"\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1281
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected asyncStatus: %d\n"
  msgstr "意外的 asyncStatus(异步状态): %d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1331
  msgid "COPY state must be terminated first\n"
  msgstr "COPY 状态必须先结束\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1682
  msgid "no COPY in progress\n"
  msgstr "没有正在处理的 COPY\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1721
  msgid "lost synchronization with server, resetting connection\n"
  msgstr "失去与服务器的同步, 重置联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1786
  msgid "connection in wrong state\n"
  msgstr "联接处于错误状态\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1888 fe-exec.c:1922
  #, c-format
  msgid "protocol error: id=0x%x\n"
  msgstr "协议错误: id=0x%x\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1957
  msgid "invalid ExecStatusType code"
  msgstr "非法 ExecStatusType 代码"

! #: fe-exec.c:2010 fe-exec.c:2043
  #, c-format
  msgid "column number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "列号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2032
  #, c-format
  msgid "row number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "行号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2228
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not interpret result from server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法解释来自服务器的结果: %s\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2244
  msgid "no row count available\n"
  msgstr "没有可获得的行数\n"

--- 173,310 ----
  msgid "expected authentication request from server, but received %c\n"
  msgstr "期待来自服务器的认证请求, 却收到 %c\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1432
  msgid "unexpected message from server during startup\n"
  msgstr "启动过程中收到来自服务器的非预期信息\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1491
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid connection state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效的联接状态 %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1590
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid setenv state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效的 setenv 状态  %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1630
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid encoding name in PGCLIENTENCODING: %s\n"
  msgstr "在 PGCLIENTENCODING 中的非法编码名: %s\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:1755
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid state %c, probably indicative of memory corruption\n"
  msgstr "无效状态 %c, 可能是存储器数据被破坏的标志\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2374 fe-connect.c:2383 fe-exec.c:1184 fe-lobj.c:536
  msgid "out of memory\n"
  msgstr "内存用尽\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2422
  #, c-format
  msgid "missing \"=\" after \"%s\" in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "在联接信息字串里的 \"%s\" 后面缺少 \"=\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2471
  msgid "unterminated quoted string in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "联接信息字串中未结束的引号字串\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2505
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid connection option \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "非法联接选项 \"%s\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2720
  msgid "connection pointer is NULL\n"
  msgstr "联接指针是 NULL\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:633
  msgid "command string is a null pointer\n"
  msgstr "命令字串是一个空指针\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:641
  msgid "no connection to the server\n"
  msgstr "没有到服务器的联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:648
  msgid "another command is already in progress\n"
  msgstr "已经有另外一条命令在处理\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:846
  #, c-format
  msgid "message type 0x%02x arrived from server while idle\n"
  msgstr "空闲时从服务器返回了类型为 0x%02x 的消息\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:888
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "unexpected character %c following empty query response (\"I\" message)\n"
  msgstr "在空的查询响应后面跟着非预期的字符 %c (\"I\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:945
  msgid ""
  "server sent data (\"D\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
  msgstr "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"D\" 消息) (\"T\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:962
  msgid ""
  "server sent binary data (\"B\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
  msgstr "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"B\" 消息) (\"T\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:978
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected response from server; first received character was \"%c\"\n"
  msgstr "来自服务器的意外响应; 收到的第一个字符是 \"%c\"\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1271
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected asyncStatus: %d\n"
  msgstr "意外的 asyncStatus(异步状态): %d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1321
  msgid "COPY state must be terminated first\n"
  msgstr "COPY 状态必须先结束\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1672
  msgid "no COPY in progress\n"
  msgstr "没有正在处理的 COPY\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1711
  msgid "lost synchronization with server, resetting connection\n"
  msgstr "失去与服务器的同步, 重置联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1776
  msgid "connection in wrong state\n"
  msgstr "联接处于错误状态\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1878 fe-exec.c:1912
  #, c-format
  msgid "protocol error: id=0x%x\n"
  msgstr "协议错误: id=0x%x\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1947
  msgid "invalid ExecStatusType code"
  msgstr "非法 ExecStatusType 代码"

! #: fe-exec.c:2000 fe-exec.c:2033
  #, c-format
  msgid "column number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "列号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2022
  #, c-format
  msgid "row number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "行号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2217
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not interpret result from server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法解释来自服务器的结果: %s\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2233
  msgid "no row count available\n"
  msgstr "没有可获得的行数\n"

***************
*** 369,375 ****
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lowrite\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lowrite 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:131
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not flush enough data (space available: %d, space needed %d)\n"
  msgstr "无法冲刷足够的数据 (可用空间: %d, 需要空间 %d)\n"
--- 369,375 ----
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lowrite\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lowrite 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:130
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not flush enough data (space available: %d, space needed %d)\n"
  msgstr "无法冲刷足够的数据 (可用空间: %d, 需要空间 %d)\n"
***************
*** 384,395 ****
  msgid "integer of size %lu not supported by pqPutInt\n"
  msgstr "pgPutInt 不支持大小为 %lu 的整数\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:355 fe-misc.c:389 fe-misc.c:778
  #, c-format
  msgid "select() failed: %s\n"
  msgstr "select() 失败: %s\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:416 fe-misc.c:616 fe-misc.c:757
  msgid "connection not open\n"
  msgstr "联接未打开\n"

--- 384,395 ----
  msgid "integer of size %lu not supported by pqPutInt\n"
  msgstr "pgPutInt 不支持大小为 %lu 的整数\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:355 fe-misc.c:389 fe-misc.c:777
  #, c-format
  msgid "select() failed: %s\n"
  msgstr "select() 失败: %s\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:416 fe-misc.c:616 fe-misc.c:756
  msgid "connection not open\n"
  msgstr "联接未打开\n"

***************
*** 398,404 ****
  msgid "could not receive data from server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法从服务器接收数据: %s\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:590 fe-misc.c:675
  msgid ""
  "server closed the connection unexpectedly\n"
  "\tThis probably means the server terminated abnormally\n"
--- 398,404 ----
  msgid "could not receive data from server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法从服务器接收数据: %s\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:590 fe-misc.c:674
  msgid ""
  "server closed the connection unexpectedly\n"
  "\tThis probably means the server terminated abnormally\n"
***************
*** 408,414 ****
  "\t这种现象通常意味着服务器在处理请求之前\n"
  "或者正在处理请求的时候意外中止\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:691
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send data to server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法向服务器发送数据: %s\n"
--- 408,414 ----
  "\t这种现象通常意味着服务器在处理请求之前\n"
  "或者正在处理请求的时候意外中止\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:690
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send data to server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法向服务器发送数据: %s\n"
*** zh_CN.po.old    Mon Nov 26 20:34:27 2001
--- zh_CN.po    Mon Nov 26 20:35:03 2001
***************
*** 5,12 ****
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-11-18 00:25+0800\n"
! "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-10-08 23:32:24+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
*** zh_CN.po.old    Mon Nov 26 20:30:31 2001
--- zh_CN.po    Mon Nov 26 20:30:40 2001
***************
*** 6,12 ****
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-11-18 00:22+0800\n"
  "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-11-16 20:30:10+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
--- 6,12 ----
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-11-25 18:39+0800\n"
  "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-11-16 20:30:10+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

Date:
I applied pgsql and pg_dump.  libpq does not apply cleanly.  Please
resubmit.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I applied pgsql and pg_dump.  libpq does not apply cleanly.  Please
> resubmit.

Ok, here it is, it's against the current cvs -- I can connect the anony cvs now,
cheers!

    regards    laser
Index: zh_CN.po
RCS file: /projects/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq/zh_CN.po,v
retrieving revision 1.1
diff -c -r1.1 zh_CN.po
*** zh_CN.po    2001/10/04 15:44:14    1.1
--- zh_CN.po    2001/11/27 12:35:29
***************
*** 1,69 ****
  # simplified Chinese translation file for libpq
  # Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>, 2001
  #
! #, fuzzy
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-10-01 10:02+0800\n"
! "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-10-01 23:42:27+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:229
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 4 error: %s\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 错误: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:393
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:409
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication rejected: %*s\n"
  msgstr "kerberos 5 认证拒绝: %*s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:429
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not restore non-blocking mode on socket: %s\n"
! msgstr "无法在套接字: %s 上回复非阻塞模式\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:573
  msgid "Kerberos 4 authentication failed\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 认证失败\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:579
  msgid "Kerberos 4 authentication not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 Kerberos 4 认证\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:590
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication failed\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 5 认证失败\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:596
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 Kerberos 5 认证\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:623
! msgid "SCM_CRED authentication method not supported\n"
! msgstr "不支持 SCM_CRED 认证方式\n"
!
! #: fe-auth.c:630
  #, c-format
  msgid "authentication method %u not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 %u 认证方式\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:667
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid authentication service name \"%s\", ignored\n"
  msgstr "忽略非法认证服务名 \"%s\"\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:724
  #, c-format
  msgid "fe_getauthname: invalid authentication system: %d\n"
  msgstr "fe_getauthname: 无效的认证系统: %d\n"
--- 1,70 ----
  # simplified Chinese translation file for libpq
  # Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>, 2001
  #
! # $Header$
! #
  msgid ""
  msgstr ""
  "Project-Id-Version: PostgreSQL 7.2\n"
! "POT-Creation-Date: 2001-11-27 20:20+0800\n"
! "PO-Revision-Date: 2001-11-27 20:22:06+0800\n"
  "Last-Translator: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"
  "Language-Team: Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn>\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:228
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 4 error: %s\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 错误: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:391
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not set socket to blocking mode: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法将套接字设置为阻塞模式: %s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:407
  #, c-format
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication rejected: %*s\n"
  msgstr "kerberos 5 认证拒绝: %*s\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:427
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not restore non-blocking mode on socket: %s\n"
! msgstr "无法在套接字: %s 上恢复非阻塞模式\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:490
! msgid "SCM_CRED authentication method not supported\n"
! msgstr "不支持 SCM_CRED 认证方式\n"
!
! #: fe-auth.c:576
  msgid "Kerberos 4 authentication failed\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 4 认证失败\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:582
  msgid "Kerberos 4 authentication not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 Kerberos 4 认证\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:593
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication failed\n"
  msgstr "Kerberos 5 认证失败\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:599
  msgid "Kerberos 5 authentication not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 Kerberos 5 认证\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:627
  #, c-format
  msgid "authentication method %u not supported\n"
  msgstr "不支持 %u 认证方式\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:664
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid authentication service name \"%s\", ignored\n"
  msgstr "忽略非法认证服务名 \"%s\"\n"

! #: fe-auth.c:721
*** 72,88 ****

*** 93,99 ****

*** 104,150 ****

*** 172,379 ****
[...]

! #: fe-connect.c:2379 fe-connect.c:2388 fe-exec.c:1128 fe-lobj.c:527
  msgid "out of memory\n"
  msgstr "内存用尽\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2427
  #, c-format
  msgid "missing \"=\" after \"%s\" in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "在联接信息字串里的 \"%s\" 后面缺少 \"=\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2476
  msgid "unterminated quoted string in connection info string\n"
  msgstr "联接信息字串中未结束的引号字串\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2510
  #, c-format
  msgid "invalid connection option \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "非法联接选项 \"%s\"\n"

! #: fe-connect.c:2695
  msgid "connection pointer is NULL\n"
  msgstr "联接指针是 NULL\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:570
  msgid "command string is a null pointer\n"
  msgstr "命令字串是一个空指针\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:578
  msgid "no connection to the server\n"
  msgstr "没有到服务器的联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:585
  msgid "another command is already in progress\n"
  msgstr "已经有另外一条命令在处理\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:788
  #, c-format
  msgid "message type 0x%02x arrived from server while idle\n"
  msgstr "空闲时从服务器返回了类型为 0x%02x 的消息\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:831
  #, c-format
  msgid ""
  "unexpected character %c following empty query response (\"I\" message)\n"
! msgstr ""
! "在空的查询响应后面跟着非预期的字符 %c (\"I\" 消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:889
  msgid ""
  "server sent data (\"D\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
! msgstr ""
! "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"D\" 消息) (\"T\" "
! "消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:906
  msgid ""
  "server sent binary data (\"B\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" "
  "message)\n"
! msgstr ""
! "服务器在没有发送行描述的前提下发送数据 (\"B\" 消息) (\"T\" "
! "消息)\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:922
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected response from server; first received character was \"%c\"\n"
  msgstr "来自服务器的意外响应; 收到的第一个字符是 \"%c\"\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1216
  #, c-format
  msgid "unexpected asyncStatus: %d\n"
  msgstr "意外的 asyncStatus(异步状态): %d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1266
  msgid "COPY state must be terminated first\n"
  msgstr "COPY 状态必须先结束\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1617
  msgid "no COPY in progress\n"
  msgstr "没有正在处理的 COPY\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1656
  msgid "lost synchronization with server, resetting connection\n"
  msgstr "失去与服务器的同步, 重置联接\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1721
  msgid "connection in wrong state\n"
  msgstr "联接处于错误状态\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1823 fe-exec.c:1857
  #, c-format
  msgid "protocol error: id=0x%x\n"
  msgstr "协议错误: id=0x%x\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1892
  msgid "invalid ExecStatusType code"
  msgstr "非法 ExecStatusType 代码"

! #: fe-exec.c:1945 fe-exec.c:1978
  #, c-format
  msgid "column number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "列号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:1967
  #, c-format
  msgid "row number %d is out of range 0..%d\n"
  msgstr "行号码 %d 超出了范围 0..%d\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2163
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not interpret result from server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法解释来自服务器的结果: %s\n"

! #: fe-exec.c:2179
  msgid "no row count available\n"
  msgstr "没有可获得的行数\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:398 fe-lobj.c:477
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not open file \"%s\": %s\n"
  msgstr "无法打开文件 \"%s\": %s\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:410
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create large object for file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "无法为文件 \"%s\" 创建大对象\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:419 fe-lobj.c:466
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not open large object %u\n"
  msgstr "无法打开大对象 %u\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:433
  #, c-format
  msgid "error while reading file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "读取文件 \"%s\" 时出错\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:491
  #, c-format
  msgid "error while writing to file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "写入文件 \"%s\" 时出错\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:555
  msgid "query to initialize large object functions did not return data\n"
  msgstr "初始化大对象函数的查询没有返回数据\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:593
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_open\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_open 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:600
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_close\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_close 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:607
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_creat\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_creat 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:614
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_unlink\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_unlink 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:621
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_lseek\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_lseek 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:628
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_tell\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_tell 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:635
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function loread\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 loread 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:642

--- 173,375 ----
[...]

! #: fe-lobj.c:400 fe-lobj.c:483
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not open file \"%s\": %s\n"
  msgstr "无法打开文件 \"%s\": %s\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:412
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not create large object for file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "无法为文件 \"%s\" 创建大对象\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:422 fe-lobj.c:472
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not open large object %u\n"
  msgstr "无法打开大对象 %u\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:437
  #, c-format
  msgid "error while reading file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "读取文件 \"%s\" 时出错\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:498
  #, c-format
  msgid "error while writing to file \"%s\"\n"
  msgstr "写入文件 \"%s\" 时出错\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:564
  msgid "query to initialize large object functions did not return data\n"
  msgstr "初始化大对象函数的查询没有返回数据\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:602
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_open\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_open 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:609
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_close\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_close 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:616
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_creat\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_creat 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:623
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_unlink\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_unlink 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:630
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_lseek\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_lseek 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:637
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function lo_tell\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 lo_tell 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:644
  msgid "cannot determine OID of function loread\n"
  msgstr "无法判断函数 loread 的 OID\n"

! #: fe-lobj.c:651

*** 388,399 ****

*** 402,408 ****

*** 412,418 ****
  "\t这种现象通常意味着服务器在处理请求之前\n"
  "或者正在处理请求的时候意外中止\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:691
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send data to server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法向服务器发送数据: %s\n"
--- 408,414 ----
  "\t这种现象通常意味着服务器在处理请求之前\n"
  "或者正在处理请求的时候意外中止\n"

! #: fe-misc.c:690
  #, c-format
  msgid "could not send data to server: %s\n"
  msgstr "无法向服务器发送数据: %s\n"

Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.