Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Weiping He
Subject Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.
Date
List pgsql-patches

> OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
> mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
> into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
> the snapshots would work for you.

I'v download a snapshot and generated new patchs, it's at:

http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn/download/backend_zh_CN.po.diff.gz

it's still a little bit large, about 68K, so I still put it there and
not come with this mail.

the anonymous CVS still can't work, and it seems that those
.po files for psql & pg_dump I've submit is OK with what's in
snapshot, so I didn't send them.

    regards    laser