Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.
Date
List pgsql-patches
> if you've apply the patch mentioned in:
> http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1080901
> then forget this one, (if not, please let me know, I'll try to get
> snapshot and update it again.)it's the same with the one mentioned in above
> link.
> I've sent them serveral times is because I can't see they appeared
> in the patch list, whereas my mail without that attachement appear
> almost at once, don't know why :(, and now the problem is I *can't*
> connect to anonymous CVS:
> postgres@laser:~/pgsql$ cvs -z3 update -d -P
> cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected
> access
> to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs

OK, I think the anoncvs server was fixed yesterday.  Also, the patch you
mentioned is the one I used and it didn't apply cleanly.  If you can get
into CVS, please send a new copy.  If you can't get into CVS, perhaps
the snapshots would work for you.