Best Linux Distribution

From
"Esteban Kemp"
Date:
I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:

whitebox
RHEL
Fedora
Suse

Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an answer

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Martijn van Oosterhout
Date:
No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
or tune :)

Hope this helps,

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:14:00AM -0300, Esteban Kemp wrote:
> I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
> Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution
> like:
>
> whitebox
> RHEL
> Fedora
> Suse
>
> Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an answer

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Geoffrey
Date:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Esteban Kemp wrote:
>
>> I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
>> Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:
>>
>> whitebox
>> RHEL
>

> RHEL is not free (of charge).
>
>> Fedora
>> Suse
>

> SLES is again not free of charge.

You can download a variation of SuSE 9.2 pro now.  I say a variation
because it's a dvd iso which is around 4g, whereas the dvd that comes
with the boxed 9.2 pro is a dual-layer and +7g.

I don't know what the differences are between the two.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
>distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
>point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
>or tune :)

Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>Hope this helps,
>
>On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:14:00AM -0300, Esteban Kemp wrote:
>

>>I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
>>Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution
>>like:
>>
>>whitebox
>>RHEL
>>Fedora
>>Suse
>>
>>Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an answer

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Bruno Almeida do Lago"
Date:
You should look www.linuxiso.org.
There you may find the ISO of a great variety of distros.

C ya,
Bruno Almeida do Lago

>> I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
>> Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:
>>
>> whitebox
>> RHEL
>

> RHEL is not free (of charge).
>
>> Fedora
>> Suse
>

> SLES is again not free of charge.

You can download a variation of SuSE 9.2 pro now.  I say a variation
because it's a dvd iso which is around 4g, whereas the dvd that comes
with the boxed 9.2 pro is a dual-layer and +7g.

I don't know what the differences are between the two.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Bricklen Anderson
Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>
>> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
>> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
>> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
>> or tune :)
>>

> Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
> Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
> Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake

Out of curiousity, which fs would you recommend for a ~terabyte oltp db?

--
_______________________________

_______________________________

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Ron Mayer
Date:
When I had customers faced with this decision, we made the
recommendation based on which distro employs major contributors
of the software project in question.

For Postgresql's case, RedHat's employment of Tom made
our recommendation to use Red Hat.

Some of our clients are running .NET front ends, so we're
recommending Novel/SuSE for those.

It's a mix of superstition that the vendors platform is
may see earlier testing, along with rewarding the vendor
for supporting the project.

    Ron

PS: All you open source vendors who employ important
developers -- Thank You - this contribution does not go unnoticed.

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
> or tune :)
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:14:00AM -0300, Esteban Kemp wrote:
>
>>I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
>>Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution
>>like:
>>
>>whitebox
>>RHEL
>>Fedora
>>Suse
>>
>>Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an answer

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Lonni J Friedman
Date:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:03:31 -0800, Joshua D. Drake
<jd@www.commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>
> >No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
> >distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
> >point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
> >or tune :)
> >

> Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
> Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
> Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.

On whitebox & RHEL ext3 is really the only choice.  However, FC3
provides all the other major filesystems as choices (XFS, reiser).

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
>>>Sincerely,
>>>
>>>Joshua D. Drake
>>>

>>Out of curiousity, which fs would you recommend for a ~terabyte oltp db?
>>

>XFS without a doubt.  XFS has excellent large file (and filesystem) support.

I second the XFS statement.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Lonni J Friedman
Date:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:19:33 -0800, Bricklen Anderson
<BAnderson@presinet.com> wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> >
> >> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
> >> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
> >> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
> >> or tune :)
> >>

> > Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
> > Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
> > Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Joshua D. Drake
>
> Out of curiousity, which fs would you recommend for a ~terabyte oltp db?

XFS without a doubt.  XFS has excellent large file (and filesystem) support.

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Guy Rouillier"
Date:
Lonni J Friedman wrote:

> On whitebox & RHEL ext3 is really the only choice.  However, FC3
> provides all the other major filesystems as choices (XFS, reiser).

I just tried to install FC3 AMD64, and the only choice it would give me
for an installation was ext3.  Since I prefer Reiser, I gave up and
installed Gentoo.

--
Guy Rouillier

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Guy Rouillier wrote:

>Lonni J Friedman wrote:
>

>>On whitebox & RHEL ext3 is really the only choice.  However, FC3
>>provides all the other major filesystems as choices (XFS, reiser).
>>

>I just tried to install FC3 AMD64, and the only choice it would give me
>for an installation was ext3.  Since I prefer Reiser, I gave up and

I am running FC3 with XFS :)

>installed Gentoo.'

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Lonni J Friedman
Date:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:39:23 +0200 (EET), Devrim GUNDUZ
<devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Guy Rouillier wrote:
>
> >> On whitebox & RHEL ext3 is really the only choice.  However, FC3
> >> provides all the other major filesystems as choices (XFS, reiser).
> >
> > I just tried to install FC3 AMD64, and the only choice it would give me
> > for an installation was ext3.  Since I prefer Reiser, I gave up and
> > installed Gentoo.
>
> AFAIR, if you run anaconda with
>
> linux reiserfs
>
> then reiserfs will appear among available file lists.

That is correct.  It works similarly for xfs.

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Bruno Almeida do Lago"
Date:
I still opt for Slackware simplicity and stability. Nothing better than a
well configured Slackware box with XFS file system and PostgreSQL! =)

C Ya,
Bruno

When I had customers faced with this decision, we made the
recommendation based on which distro employs major contributors
of the software project in question.

For Postgresql's case, RedHat's employment of Tom made
our recommendation to use Red Hat.

Some of our clients are running .NET front ends, so we're
recommending Novel/SuSE for those.

It's a mix of superstition that the vendors platform is
may see earlier testing, along with rewarding the vendor
for supporting the project.

    Ron

PS: All you open source vendors who employ important
developers -- Thank You - this contribution does not go unnoticed.

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
> or tune :)
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:14:00AM -0300, Esteban Kemp wrote:
>
>>I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
>>Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution
>>like:
>>
>>whitebox
>>RHEL
>>Fedora
>>Suse
>>
>>Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an
answer

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Marco Colombo
Date:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>
>> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
>> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
>> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
>> or tune :)
>>
> Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
> Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
> Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is there any evidence of the above claim? I've seen a link to a l-k
bug report about ext3, but apparently it was totally unconfirmed
(and a single bug does not mean a FS is not good - I remember XFS
being hammered heavily before being accepted into Linux).

I'm using ext3 cause all other FSes are simple add-ons in linux.
All of them struggled a lot before being able to meet linux high
quality standards and being accepted into mainstream. Ext3 was there
from the start. Of course that doesn't mean it fits PostgreSQL needs
better than other FSes.

.TM.
--
       ____/  ____/   /
      /      /       /            Marco Colombo

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Abdul-Wahid Paterson
Date:
I think the filesystem you choose depends what you are looking for.
Ext3 is by far the most tested and most stable out the file systems
available. It is basically just ext2 with journalling stuck on top
(and a few other niceities). XFS may well be faster but is perhaps not
so well tested or as stable. My choise for stability would be ext3 and
for speed would be xfs.

As for the OS, it probably doesn't make much difference. My personal
choice though is gentoo. My reasons are.

1. The postgres server is compiled with optimised gcc flags.
2. Gentoo have many different versions of postgres available and is
easy to upgrade /change between versions. Looking at the versions
available now they have from
7.3.6 to 8.0. (8.0 is still marked as testing)

Regards,

Abdul-Wahid

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:34:31 +0100 (CET), Marco Colombo
<pgsql@esiway.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> >
> >> No difference whatsoever from PostgreSQL's point of view. Use whichever
> >> distribution is easiest for you to administer. After all, there's no
> >> point installing Postgres on a machine you don't know how to maintain
> >> or tune :)
> >>
> > Actually there is a difference from PostgreSQL's point of view :)
> > Namely in filesystems. The default filesystem on whitebox, RHEL and
> > Fedora is EXT3 which really isn't that great.
>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is there any evidence of the above claim? I've seen a link to a l-k
> bug report about ext3, but apparently it was totally unconfirmed
> (and a single bug does not mean a FS is not good - I remember XFS
> being hammered heavily before being accepted into Linux).
>
> I'm using ext3 cause all other FSes are simple add-ons in linux.
> All of them struggled a lot before being able to meet linux high
> quality standards and being accepted into mainstream. Ext3 was there
> from the start. Of course that doesn't mean it fits PostgreSQL needs
> better than other FSes.
>
> .TM.
> --
>        ____/  ____/   /
>       /      /       /                  Marco Colombo
>      ___/  ___  /   /                 Technical Manager
>     /          /   /                     ESI s.r.l.
>   _____/ _____/  _/                    Colombo@ESI.it

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Vittorio
Date:
Alle 10:09, giovedì 20 gennaio 2005, Bruno Almeida do Lago ha scritto:
> I still opt for Slackware simplicity and stability. Nothing better than a
> well configured Slackware box with XFS file system and PostgreSQL! =)
>
> C Ya,
> Bruno

For a generic use of postgresql,  binary packages in any linux distribution
are good and reliable. In some cases, i.e. in a production context where you
have to optimize your postgresql,  the ability of configuring and compiling
postgresql from sources is a must. This should make you use a more flexible
distribution like slackware and gentoo with which you can prepare your linux
box from scratch by compiling everything according to your needs (it isn't
enough to have a binary linux distribituion installed and only postgresql
compiled from sources).

Ciao
Vittorio

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Frank D. Engel, Jr."
Date:

I think you forget the origins of the XFS filesystem.  XFS was
originally created for SGI's IRIX operating system, and specifically
designed for handling large files and filesystems at high speeds.  It
is very fast, and quite well tested: it was in heavy use on IRIX
systems before ever having been made available for Linux.

Check it out here:

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/

Frank D. Engel, Jr.  <fde101@fjrhome.net>

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.
$

Signup at www.doteasy.com

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is there any evidence of the above claim? I've seen a link to a l-k
> bug report about ext3, but apparently it was totally unconfirmed
> (and a single bug does not mean a FS is not good - I remember XFS
> being hammered heavily before being accepted into Linux).

EXT3 works. It is just dog slow and yes there is plenty of evidence
to EXT3s problems. Even from the author himself. Just review the kernel
threads and mailing lists. Note that a lot of the problem have been fixed.

> I'm using ext3 cause all other FSes are simple add-ons in linux.All of
> them struggled a lot before being able to meet linux high
> quality standards and being accepted into mainstream. Ext3 was there
> from the start. Of course that doesn't mean it fits PostgreSQL needs
> better than other FSes.

Well that isnt exactly true. EXT3 is a bolt on to EXT2 which was always
there. Reiser is also a long time kernel at least from 2.2. XFS is also
a long time Linux supporter and its inclusion into the main tree had
nothing to do with quality.

Just because something isn't in the main tree doesn't mean that the quality
is lacking. A lot of times it is just politics.

There is a reason that all major distributions supported XFS, Reiser and JFS
before RedHat and it has nothing to do with quality.

Sincerely,

Joshua D Drake

> .TM.

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
David Garamond
Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Well that isnt exactly true. EXT3 is a bolt on to EXT2 which was always
> there. Reiser is also a long time kernel at least from 2.2.

I remember first using reiser3 by patching early 2.4 kernels. IIRC,
reiser was not in linus tree until 2.4.7 or so (not sure which release)
and it went in after a great debate/controversy.

So I don't think reiser is available in 2.2.

--
dave

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
mstory@uchicago.edu
Date:
Does it have to be linux?  I've never had as much success with PostGresql on
linux as i have on FreeBSD 5.3

matt

Quoting David Garamond <lists@zara.6.isreserved.com>:

> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Well that isnt exactly true. EXT3 is a bolt on to EXT2 which was always
> > there. Reiser is also a long time kernel at least from 2.2.
>
> I remember first using reiser3 by patching early 2.4 kernels. IIRC,
> reiser was not in linus tree until 2.4.7 or so (not sure which release)
> and it went in after a great debate/controversy.
>
> So I don't think reiser is available in 2.2.
>
> > XFS is also
> > a long time Linux supporter and its inclusion into the main tree had
> > nothing to do with quality.
>
> --
> dave

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
David Garamond wrote:

> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> Well that isnt exactly true. EXT3 is a bolt on to EXT2 which was always
>> there. Reiser is also a long time kernel at least from 2.2.
>

> I remember first using reiser3 by patching early 2.4 kernels. IIRC,
> reiser was not in linus tree until 2.4.7 or so (not sure which
> release) and it went in after a great debate/controversy.
>
> So I don't think reiser is available in 2.2.

O.k. did some research and it appears that Reiser may have been
available as of 2.4.1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReiserFS

Which was still along time ago :) and considering how borked the Linus
tree was in 2.4 until about 2.4.18 which was
18 months after release... I think still matches my not always a
technical reason comment in this thread ;)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>> XFS is also
>> a long time Linux supporter and its inclusion into the main tree had
>> nothing to do with quality.
>

> --
> dave

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
mstory@uchicago.edu wrote:

>Does it have to be linux?  I've never had as much success with PostGresql on
>linux as i have on FreeBSD 5.3

For XFS? I don't think you are going to have with FreeBSD and XFS.
If IIRC (some freebsd person please chime in) that is one thing
that Linux has over FreeBSD which is its filesystems support.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>matt
>
>Quoting David Garamond <lists@zara.6.isreserved.com>:
>

>>Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>

>>>Well that isnt exactly true. EXT3 is a bolt on to EXT2 which was always
>>>there. Reiser is also a long time kernel at least from 2.2.
>>>

>>I remember first using reiser3 by patching early 2.4 kernels. IIRC,
>>reiser was not in linus tree until 2.4.7 or so (not sure which release)
>>and it went in after a great debate/controversy.
>>
>>So I don't think reiser is available in 2.2.
>>

>>>XFS is also
>>>a long time Linux supporter and its inclusion into the main tree had
>>>nothing to do with quality.
>>>

>>--
>>dave

>>TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Andrew L. Gould"
Date:
On Thursday 20 January 2005 09:20 pm, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> mstory@uchicago.edu wrote:
> >Does it have to be linux?  I've never had as much success with
> > PostGresql on linux as i have on FreeBSD 5.3
>
> For XFS? I don't think you are going to have with FreeBSD and XFS.
> If IIRC (some freebsd person please chime in) that is one thing
> that Linux has over FreeBSD which is its filesystems support.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake

I don't think he was referring to the filesystem issue as much as the
original question as to which Linux distribution would be best.

I was running PostgreSQL on Linux until just before the 2.4 kernel was
released.  I tried it on FreeBSD because my uncompressed backup files
were larger than 2GB.  I've been running PostgreSQL on FreeBSD 4* ever
since; and I could not be more pleased.  Although the 2.4 kernel
increased the maximum file size, I never looked back.  (Actually, I
have been looking back at Linux -- but only at the request of the IS
Dept.  They have a few staff that run Linux at home; but aren't
comfortable with FreeBSD.  At the point that they support Linux
officially, they would like me to change operating systems.)

Andrew Gould

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Quinton Delpeche
Date:
On Friday 21 January 2005 07:40, Andrew L. Gould wrote:

We are running a 200 user system off a SUN Fire v40z using SuSE Linux 9.2 for
AMD64.

On average we process a JSP page in 300 ms, country wide and have
approximately 300 tables with over 3 000 000 records in the PostgresQL DB.

I would recommend that you look at any Linux distro that supports 64 Bit
architecture... ...32 bit machines just don't cope so well. :)

Initially we running this off a Win 2000 server running MS-SQL but we could
only support 20 concurrent connections... ...if we were lucky.

I then converted the DB to PostgresQL and moved this to a Dual PIV running
Linux and managed to push the concurrent connections up to 50.

We now can support more then 300 concurrent connections and the server keeps
smiling.

The machine is a quad processor with 8GB of RAM which does not really compare
with the PIV as it is in a league of its own, but if you look at the query
response and page response on a case-by-case basis, you will see that the 64
bit architecture is normally 2 to 3 times faster then a 32 bit machine.

Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

Hier liegt ein Mann ganz obnegleich;
Im Leibe dick, an Suden reich.
Wir haben ihn in das Grab gesteckt,    Here lies a man with sundry flaws
Weil es uns dunkt er sei verreckt.    And numerous Sins upon his head;
                    We buried him today because
                    As far as we can tell, he's dead.
        -- PDQ Bach's epitaph, as requested by his cousin Betty
           Sue Bach and written by the local doggerel catcher;
           "The Definitive Biography of PDQ Bach", Peter
           Schickele

Attachment

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
"Jason C. Wells"
Date:
--On Saturday, January 08, 2005 11:14 AM -0300 Esteban Kemp
<ekemp@inf.uach.cl> wrote:

> I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and Tomcat,
> And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:
>
> whitebox
> RHEL
> Fedora
> Suse
>
> Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an
> answer

Have you considered something other than linux?  Try FreeBSD.  I think one
of FreeBSD's active developers is also a PostgreSQL developer.  (Fournier
IIRC)  FreeBSD is great software and it shares the BSD license with
PostgreSQL.

Later,
Jason C. Wells

Re: Best Linux Distribution

From
Stuart Bishop
Date:
Esteban Kemp wrote:
> I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and
> Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:
>
> whitebox
> RHEL
> Fedora
> Suse
>
> Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an answer

If you are looking for boxes to run PostgreSQL, you may want to add
Ubuntu to your list. Ubuntu is free to use and supported, and commercial
support available too. We use PostgreSQL internally, including on a
monster box with 12GB of RAM, and have a vested interest in ensuring it
works well. http://www.ubuntulinux.org

If you need Java on the boxes running PostgreSQL, that will probably be
the decisive factor - Java licencing makes it difficult for free
distributions to provide easy installation and support.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@canonical.com>   http://www.canonical.com/
Canonical Ltd.                              http://www.ubuntulinux.com/

Re: Best Linux Distribution