just a q about translation status on webpage

From
Lauris Bukšis
Date:
Hi,

There must be something wrong with
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php script.
Latvian is 100% translated and when I look at mo file from webpage it's
also translated but it still shows in translation page that only 73% is
translated.

Lafriks

Re: just a q about translation status on webpage

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Hi,

Didn't you say that you had left some of them fuzzy? I certainly saw a couple of untranslated strings in your file and
figuredthat there was no literal translation so you had left them (is that what fuzzy means?)

Regards, Dave.