Re: just a q about translation status on webpage - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Lauris Bukšis
Subject Re: just a q about translation status on webpage
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
No, I translated all strings, but some are fuzzy because some words in
these strings can't be translated. For example "New Cast" I translated
as "Jauns Cast" and left it as fuzzy because there is no way to
translate word "cast" to latvian. These are fuzzy in my opinion.

Lafriks

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php script. Latvian is