Re: [HACKERS] GSOC Introduction / Eliminate O(N^2) scaling fromrw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mengxing Liu
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSOC Introduction / Eliminate O(N^2) scaling fromrw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions
Date
In response to Re: [HACKERS] GSOC Introduction / Eliminate O(N^2) scaling fromrw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions  (Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: [HACKERS] GSOC Introduction / Eliminate O(N^2) scaling fromrw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions  (Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] GSOC Introduction / Eliminate O(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions  (George Papadrosou <gpapadrosou@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi George,

I am Mengxing Liu. Happy to meet someone with the same idea : )

I have been concentrating on it for a long time, reading papers, reading source codes, and discussing details with Mr
Grittner. So I really understand your passion on it. But definitely I don't want all these effects to be in vain. So,
maybea little ruthless, would you mind to consider transferring to the other one?

--
Mengxing Liu