Re: [HACKERS] Re: IRC, webcam, IM - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: IRC, webcam, IM
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Re: IRC, webcam, IM  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Let me add one more thing.  I typically did not use IRC because it was a
> pain to check the window every so often to see if anything was
> happening, and I often forgot to even start it up.
> I am now using zircon for IRC and tik for AOL/IM.  Both programs can be
> minimized on startup of netscape, so if nothing happens, I don't even
> see they are running.

I found and built zircon-1.18; what version are you running? I see
scrappy on there but not yourself. Can you remind me which IRC server
you had recommended in the past?

btw, zircon looks pretty neat.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California