Re: Prestige users - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Prestige users
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
We have .org, Fujitsu, and lots of others.  Basically Yahoo and others
use MySQL because they need a simple db for web-based apps, and chose
MySQL when PostgreSQL was not as stable years ago.

If you boss thinks MySQL is better for you, go ahead and use it.  I
think you will be moving to PostgreSQL eventually anyway.