Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert, Marc,

> > Robert, do you feel that between Josh and yourself, plus other
> > contributors, we can have a finalised English version ~24 hours from
> > now?

Regrettably, I can give you no further significant help between now and
Wednesday AM.  Tommorrow I am spending 7 hours in a car, and tonight I have
to fix a client's billing system so I can leave tommorrow.

If you end up holding the release until Dec. 1, I can:
1. Coordinate the translators;
2. Polish the "changes" page and send it to Robert
3. Help with the e-mail out.

Robert, I will send you my press list privately tonight in case you go ahead
on wednesday.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions