Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
We have an Afilias issue I'm working on and an issue of language encodings
that needs to be addressed before we can send the press release off to the
translators. Given I will be on my own field trip starting tomorrow evening,
I don't think we're going to be ready to go this Wednesday.  Note that I'm
not against doing it, but with Justin, Josh, and myself all somewhat out of
pocket the next few days....

Robert Treat