The list of translators - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject The list of translators
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

The present list of people who can translate the Press Release to other
languages is pretty much those people who finished translating the
Advocacy website for their language.

Brazilian Portuguese: Diogo Biazus <diogo@ikono.com.br>
French: François Suter <dba@paragraf.ch>
German: Cornelia Boenigk <poppcorn@cornelia-boenigk.de>, Michael Paesold
<mpaesold@gmx.at>
Italian: Stefano Reksten <sreksten@sdb.it>
Romanian: Adrian Maier <am@fx.ro>
Spanish: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>
Swedish: Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org>
Turkish: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@tr.net>

The Dutch translation of the Advocacy site was also begun but hasn't
been completed.  We probably shouldn't include that language until the
Dutch version of the Advocacy site is ready.

Each translation volunteer should really be asked if they're ok to
translate the Press Release for PG 7.3, as some of them may not have
time.  For example, Adrian Maier is a student with limited Internet
Access, and Henrik Edlund may not have time to either.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi