PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars

From
Don
Date:
The PGAdmin 4 V5 Query tool vertical and horizontal scroll-bars don't work. They are visible as per the screen-shot but the mouse pointer doesn't appear when floating over the editor scroll-bars.

This happens when right-clicking on an object and selecting Query tool and either entering some long SQL statements or pasting a query from another script.  It also happens when a function is right-clicked and Scripts>Create Script is selected.  Resizing the window does not make a difference.

The scroll-bars do work on the left hand pane where the function list is.

I'm using it in desktop mode in a Windows 10 64-bit environment.

Please look into this issue and let me know if more information is required.

Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars

From
Darren Duncan
Date:
What about the scroll wheel?  Can you scroll the windows without directly
touching the scroll bars like in other applications? -- Darren Duncan

On 2021-03-22 5:10 p.m., Don wrote:
> The PGAdmin 4 V5 Query tool vertical and horizontal scroll-bars don't work. They
> are visible as per the screen-shot but the mouse pointer doesn't appear when
> floating over the editor scroll-bars.
>
> This happens when right-clicking on an object and selecting Query tool and
> either entering some long SQL statements or pasting a query from another
> script.  It also happens when a function is right-clicked and Scripts>Create
> Script is selected.  Resizing the window does not make a difference.
>
> The scroll-bars do work on the left hand pane where the function list is.
>
> I'm using it in desktop mode in a Windows 10 64-bit environment.
>
> Please look into this issue and let me know if more information is required.

Re[2]: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars

From
Don
Date:
Yes, that does work. It's just not as handy...

>What about the scroll wheel?  Can you scroll the windows without directly touching the scroll bars like in other
applications?-- Darren Duncan

>On 2021-03-22 5:10 p.m., Don wrote:
>>The PGAdmin 4 V5 Query tool vertical and horizontal scroll-bars don't work. They are visible as per the screen-shot
butthe mouse pointer doesn't appear when floating over the editor scroll-bars.

>>This happens when right-clicking on an object and selecting Query tool and either entering some long SQL statements
orpasting a query from another script.  It also happens when a function is right-clicked and Scripts>Create Script is
selected. Resizing the window does not make a difference.

>>The scroll-bars do work on the left hand pane where the function list is.
>>
>>I'm using it in desktop mode in a Windows 10 64-bit environment.
>>
>>Please look into this issue and let me know if more information is required.

https://www.avg.com

Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars

From
Darren Duncan
Date:
That's weird, I usually consider scroll wheels an order of magnitude more handy
than clicking the scroll arrow buttons.  One reason is that its a very large
target, the arrow simply has to be anywhere within the window to be scrolled,
and not by the tiny arrows.  Another reason, a big one, is that the scroll wheel
lets you scroll windows without bringing them into focus, such as if they are
partly behind something else, where clicking the arrows brings that window in to
focus. -- Darren Duncan

On 2021-03-22 9:29 p.m., Don wrote:
> Yes, that does work. It's just not as handy...

"H. v. Loewenfeld, Philipp"
Date:
Dear all,
same problem with not working scroll bars here in the browser (Firefox 86.0.1
64-Bit on Win10) on server mode.