Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From richard coleman
Subject Re: PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars
Date
List pgadmin-support
Darren,

Same issue here.  Windows 10 Enterprise, pgAdmin 4 v5 desktop mode.  Scroll bar visible but useless.  As you can see from the original poster's screen shot, the problem with text overwriting the scroll bars hasn't been addressed either.

As for using a scroll wheel, not all of us have one.  I *need* to use a trackball which doesn't have a scroll wheel.  My only option currently is to click inside the query editor text area and use the arrow keys on the keyboard.  Very painful when your query is a couple of hundred lines (or more) long.

Ideally:
  • the text should stop overwriting the scroll bar areas
  • the scroll bars should be functional
  • the up and down arrow buttons would be returned to the top and bottom of the scroll bars respectively
  • a minimum size would be set for the scroll bars.  Currently they try to be proportional and as the size of the query increases at some point they become too tiny to be useful.
Thanks,

rik.