PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Don
Subject PGAdmin 4 V5 scroll-bars
Date
List pgadmin-support
The PGAdmin 4 V5 Query tool vertical and horizontal scroll-bars don't work. They are visible as per the screen-shot but the mouse pointer doesn't appear when floating over the editor scroll-bars.

This happens when right-clicking on an object and selecting Query tool and either entering some long SQL statements or pasting a query from another script.  It also happens when a function is right-clicked and Scripts>Create Script is selected.  Resizing the window does not make a difference.

The scroll-bars do work on the left hand pane where the function list is.

I'm using it in desktop mode in a Windows 10 64-bit environment.

Please look into this issue and let me know if more information is required.