BUG #7485: 9.2 beta3 libxml2 can't be loaded on Windows

From
rikard.pavelic@zg.htnet.hr
Date:

Bug reference:      7485
Logged by:          Rikard Pavelic
Email address:      rikard.pavelic@zg.htnet.hr
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows

This is still an issue as reported in=20
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2012-05/msg00231.php

While on topic of XML is there any workaround for this?
CREATE TABLE data (id int, x xml);
SELECT t FROM data t GROUP BY t;

I'm not really sure what operator to create. I'm fine with xml being
compared like text

Re: BUG #7485: 9.2 beta3 libxml2 can't be loaded on Windows

From
Craig Ringer