Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 07/25/2015 11:25 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

http://www.streetwisereport.com/international-business-machines-corporation-nyseibm-purchases-postgresql-flextronics-international-nasdaqflex-3d-systems-corporation-nyseddd/122602/

> Did everyone get their dividend?  Good.

Never trust a headline.

 From the release:

"International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) released that
purchase of San Mateo, CA-based Compose, a privately held firm that
provides MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, and other database
as a service (DBaaS) offerings targeted at web and mobile app developers."

So, no I have not received my dividend:(

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM

From
Gavin Flower
Date:
On 26/07/15 06:37, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 07/25/2015 11:25 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

http://www.streetwisereport.com/international-business-machines-corporation-nyseibm-purchases-postgresql-flextronics-international-nasdaqflex-3d-systems-corporation-nyseddd/122602/

>> Did everyone get their dividend?  Good.
>>

> Never trust a headline.
>
> From the release:
>
> "International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) released that
> purchase of San Mateo, CA-based Compose, a privately held firm that
> provides MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, and other database
> as a service (DBaaS) offerings targeted at web and mobile app
> developers."
>
> So, no I have not received my dividend:(

I haven't had my 42 cents owing to me, due my encouragement of people to
use PostgreSQL!

Has Tom been lashing out on private jets, or given any other signs of
massively increased wealth???

Cheers,
Gavin

Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM

From
julyanto SUTANDANG

Selling the Open Source is the greatest business in the world, we have been managed sell the mountain water in a bottle, soon we will have fresh air stored in the rack of supermarket.

Open Source is the least thing to sell after the air.

Good morning everybody...

Julyanto Sutandang
Equnix Business Solutions, PT
Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas C2/42
www.equnix.co.id
an open source and open mind company

On Jul 26, 2015 3:53 AM, "Gavin Flower" <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz> wrote:
On 26/07/15 06:37, Adrian Klaver wrote:
On 07/25/2015 11:25 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
http://www.streetwisereport.com/international-business-machines-corporation-nyseibm-purchases-postgresql-flextronics-international-nasdaqflex-3d-systems-corporation-nyseddd/122602/

Did everyone get their dividend?  Good.

Never trust a headline.

From the release:

Date:
On 07/25/2015 07:07 PM, julyanto SUTANDANG wrote:
> Selling the Open Source is the greatest business in the world, we have
> been managed sell the mountain water in a bottle, soon we will have
> fresh air stored in the rack of supermarket.

Done

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271690/Bottled-AIR-Chinese-multimillionaire-sells-EIGHT-MILLION-cans-fresh-air-TEN-DAYS-pollution-levels-climb-record-high.html

http://failedsuccess.com/index.php?/weblog/comments/canned_oxygen_flavored_air