Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From julyanto SUTANDANG
Subject Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Selling the Open Source is the greatest business in the world, we have been managed sell the mountain water in a bottle, soon we will have fresh air stored in the rack of supermarket.

Open Source is the least thing to sell after the air.

Good morning everybody...

Julyanto Sutandang
Equnix Business Solutions, PT
Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas C2/42