Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Apparently we've been bought by IBM
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 07/25/2015 11:25 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

http://www.streetwisereport.com/international-business-machines-corporation-nyseibm-purchases-postgresql-flextronics-international-nasdaqflex-3d-systems-corporation-nyseddd/122602/

> Did everyone get their dividend?  Good.

Never trust a headline.

 From the release:

"International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) released that
purchase of San Mateo, CA-based Compose, a privately held firm that
provides MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, and other database
as a service (DBaaS) offerings targeted at web and mobile app developers."

So, no I have not received my dividend:(

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com