Nice Quote from Celko

From
Richard Broersma

"Developers are more likely to port SQL Server to Postgres because it is open source, supports more ANSI features, runs on more platforms, uses a different ACID model and has a great optimizer. "

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Stairway+Series/89991/

Richard Broersma Jr.

Re: Nice Quote from Celko

From