Re: Nice Quote from Celko

From: Robert Bernier
Subject: Re: Nice Quote from Celko
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Nice Quote from Celko  (Richard Broersma, )
 Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Richard Broersma, )
  Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Thomas Kellerer, )
 Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Gavin Flower, )
  Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Robert Bernier, )
   Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Gavin Flower, )
    Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Thomas Kellerer, )
 Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Robert Bernier, )
  Re: Nice Quote from Celko  (Gurjeet Singh, )

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 01:54:08 pm Gavin Flower wrote:
> On 23/09/12 03:31, Richard Broersma wrote:
> >
> > "Developers are more likely to port SQL Server to Postgres because it
> > is open source, supports more ANSI features, runs on more platforms,
> > uses a different ACID model and has a great optimizer. "
> >
> > http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Stairway+Series/89991/
> >
> It wanted me to login to read it.

Read it using elinks, that's what I did.

Robert