[Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi everyone,

Nadia Cameron, a journalist with IDG, is looking to do a brief story on
PostgreSQL and has a couple of questions for us.

So, being newly motivated to set up the collaborative area for the
Advocacy site, it's now ready for general usage
(http://advocacy.postgresql.org/documents/)

Nadia's questions (from below) have been added into a page in the new
collaborative area, so people can make notes/comments/etc directly, and
we should be able to get the results to her by about this time tomorrow
if it's as effective as I'm hoping...

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/documents/NadiaCameron

:-)

Regards and best wishes,