Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gavin Sherry wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>
> Who wants to play press contacts(s)? It should work as follows: Contact
> receives media request. Contact drafts a response and sends it to someone
> else in advocacy -- anyone who can spell in the English language -- to
> check what they write back. It gets sent back. Very quick turn
> around. Then it is finished.

Sounds like a decent idea to start with.

If we have a well developed Press Kit, then that will give a lot of
consistency to the information going out too won't it?  So, every time
we improve the Press Kit, the information going out is improved too?

Is that a correct way to look at possible strategic benefits for the
Press Kit in addition to lightening the number of contact requests for
basic info?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift