Re: [HACKERS] regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> NOTICE:  trying to delete a reldesc that does not exist.
> NOTICE:  trying to delete a reldesc that does not exist.
> Server process (pid 12207) exited with status 139 at Wed Nov 17 10:57:36 1999
> Terminating any active server processes...
> Server processes were terminated at Wed Nov 17 10:57:36 1999
> Reinitializing shared memory and semaphores
> DEBUG:  Data Base System is starting up at Wed Nov 17 10:57:36 1999

    I took Peter Eisentraut's advice and did it with the old pslq
    (thanks for the hint).

    This problem (as expected) remains and happens  in  the  temp
    test.   The  two notices occur on creating the temp table and
    the index on it.  After that, the database  connection  get's
    lost on the attempt to drop the temp table.

    Since the postmaster is doing recovery then, the numeric test
    hasn't been run. All other tests are still O.K.

    The question is, who did  something  that  could  cause  this
    error?

Jan