Working between Windows and Unix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erick Papadakis
Subject Working between Windows and Unix
Date
Re: Working between Windows and Unix  (Russell Smith <mr-russ@pws.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Hello:

I am working on Windows and Unix with Postgresql (newbie, so please be
kind). I use phppgadmin on both platforms. Windows is my local
machine. Linux (CentOS as usual) is the cpanel thing that my hosting
provider offers.

Basically this setup works well and I am learning the ropes. But the
problem is with exporting data and structure. Phppgadmin does not
allow exporting to SQL of the database on Windows platform. I see this
error:

--------------QUOTE--------------------
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset:  1 in
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset:  1 in
Dumping of complex table and schema names on Windows is not supported.

Failing this, what else can I do? How can I simply take all my data
and structure from here and put it up?

I also want this method to be fast because I have a table with about
2.5 million rows (I know it is nothing compared to other discussions
that people post here, but it is a lot for my machine).

Many thanks!