Re: Working between Windows and Unix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: Working between Windows and Unix
Date
List pgsql-general
Why dont you use the pg_dump (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/backup-dump.html) utility of PostgreSQL. Use the -s switch for taking just the schema and -a for taking the data dumps. Try that and let us know if you face a problem doing so.

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)