Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dpopova@uvic.ca
Subject Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib?
Date
List pgsql-general
Adrian,

I again wiped out everything postgres from my machine (Mac 10.10.2,
Yosemite). Now, if I want to start installing postgres 9.3 anew, what is
the best way to go for it?
I found PostgresApp, that promises the easiest way to start using
postgres. Does it mean that if I install this PostgresApp for 9.3 (click
on the link), it will install and run postgres 9.3?
Or I must first install postgres 9.3 by other means and only after that I
can use PostgresApp for an easier access to postgres?

Confused,

Diana