Re: newby question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Barnard
Subject Re: newby question
Date
List pgsql-general
Apache/PHP are already prebuilt on Mac OS X.  All you need to do is
donwload the postgres tarball config and compile.

Small notte on the compile.  When you compile postgres either turn off
readline support or download readline from GNU and compile the static
lib.

I don't remember off hand but I think an older version of Postgres is
compiled into the standard Mac PHP.  If not it is fairly easy to
recomiple PHP on the Mac.  If you have any further questions about
compiling ask  I can walk you though it if you need.