passing resource id's through functions - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Chadwick Rolfs
Subject passing resource id's through functions
Date
Re: passing resource id's through functions  (Adam Haberlach <adam@newsnipple.com>)
Re: passing resource id's through functions  (Andrew McMillan <andrew@catalyst.net.nz>)
List pgsql-php
I seem to have figured out that pg_connect returns a resource ID that will
not pass into another function, and that pg_pconnect does.  I'm not too
keen on the persistent connections.  Can someone confirm this belief?  I'm
trying to remember where on php.net I read how to pass pg_connect
resources to other functions, and haven't found it at functions,
persistent connections, pg_connect or pg_pconnect.

Any help would be appreciated, and helpful :)

Chadwick Rolfs - cmr@gis.net
Cleveland State University - Student
Music Major - The Holden Arboretum Volunteer
Computer Programmer - Student Employee
--*I finally found powdered water;
I just can't figure out what to add to it*--