Re: Database Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Database Performance?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

"Performance improvements and replication".

This is MySQL. Not a database. I'd keep my data in a text file instead of
MySQL!

My friends, who use MySQL, say they would compile it without transaction
support, since MySQL users would not need it.

MySQL -> for the web...

That's all :)

Regards and best wishes,

Devrim