Re: Database Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Berger
Subject Re: Database Performance?
Date
Re: Database Performance?  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr>)
Re: Database Performance?  (Jan Wieck <janwieck@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-general
This argument is out of date. MySQL currently supports
transactions, foreign
keys, and outer joins. (4.1 will support subselects)

As for fault tolerance, MySQL has built in support for replication.

A couple years ago I converted a project from MySQL to PostgreSQL
because
of MySQL's lack of features. I am now in the process of converting
back to
MySQL because of the performance improvements and replication.