Re: Quality of email postings - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Quality of email postings
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Just FYI, this list is required to be at least 15% postings by people named
> "Josh".  Since traffic has picked up, we've brought Joshua in.

I joined the list recently specifically to help meet the quota for
outrageous statements from people named "Greg".  To that end, I would like
to point out that I completely disagree with Greg Stark's earlier
suggestions.  I feel that regular posting of porn to the advocacy list
will help draw additional subscribers and provide a welcome break from the
overly serious tone here.